Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Now Casting

Project Solitude is currently being cast for lead and supporting lead roles by Big Bad Wolf Casting (Gerry Wolf and Christine Joyce)in Los Angeles, CA. Set to film in Wisconsin in December, local casting will be done by Pulse Studios in Green Bay, WI in two weeks.

The film is a psychological thriller set on a remote island.

STORY LINE: Seven subjects participating a paid psychological study in conflict resolution find themselves on a desert island for ten days, where their sense of isolation, terror and mutual increases as the dead body count rises...

3 comments:

Louis H. said...

Susan... best of luck with the film... and casting! Give Gerry my best, he cast several of our lead actors in THE GHOST, a film I produced (and acted in) in LA, 1999.
Best,
Louis

erkman27 said...

Hello Susan. I found this film through IMDB and it looks fantastic. Also, congrats on getting Eric Roberts. I have worked with him before and he is a sincere joy to be around on set. If you are still casting, I would love to be considered. I have done quite a bit in the industry and this would be a great project to be a part of. Please see my IMDB profile for my heahdshot and resume and my official site for my actor reel. Thanks, best of luck with the project, and happy holidays!

Erik A. Williams
618-315-5328
www.imdb.com/name/nm2269943
www.rockyoursocksproductions.com/reel

erkman27 said...

I almost forgot my email:
rockyoursocks27@yahoo.com